Friday, October 15, 2010

Outdoors Scouting Camera Review

I just had to write a review of this digital camera.  It is 4.0 mega pixel, an outdoors scouting camera which can be attached to a tree or somewhere that you want to record the activities of the wildlife.  You can find what time that buck is walking through the area, what is bedding down in the area, plan your hunting trip for success with the use of this scouting camera.

You can also just simply use it to get some great outdoors wildlife photography shots!  I'm an avid photography nut and love capturing photos of deer, rabbit, squirrels, coyotes, gound hogs, racoons, and even the skunks.  We have a beautiful large mostly white mama skunk living in our area.  I keep trying to get a photo of her but she seems to know when I have my camera with me and only shows up when I don't have it.  I think this camera may be just the answer for capturing some photos of this beauty!!!

Whether you use it to plan a hunting trip or for the possibilities it offers for photography, that is up to you, but I guarantee you will not regret having this camera in your arsenal of hunting equipment or in your photography bag!!!    Enjoy!!!!

Just Me - Granny D

No comments:

Post a Comment